Six books were released under the Year of the Lotus imprint. These were:
World of DarknessEdit
- World of Darkness: Demon Hunter X, focusing on the Shih and Strike Force Zero, the monster hunting organizations of Asia.
- World of Darkness: Hong Kong for Vampire: The Masquerade; a citybook covering Hong Kong; in spite of its designation as a Vampire book, it has extensive material for every class of supernatural creature.
Vampire: The MasqueradeEdit
- Kindred of the East Rulebook, the Asian setting for Vampire: The Masquerade. The sourcebook launched the Kindred of the East line, which focused on the Kuei-jin.
Werewolf: The ApocalypseEdit
- Hengeyokai: Shapeshifters of the East, which covered the way that shapeshifters in Asia operated. Unlike Vampire's Kuei-jin, the Hengeyokai did not end up with their own game line.
Wraith: The OblivionEdit
- World of Darkness: Tokyo for Wraith: The Oblivion, detailing the sway Yu Huang holds over the wraiths of Japan. Also a citybook covering the general World of Darkness setting in Tokyo.
Changeling: The DreamingEdit
Related Material Edit
Other books were released which fit thematically with the Year of the Lotus, but were not included due to their being published in different years.
Wraith: The Oblivion
Mage: The Ascension
Vampire: The Dark Ages
- Wind From the East - covers the early Mongol conquests
World of Darkness
- Blood & Silk - covers the Silk Road in the Dark Ages
Mind's Eye Theatre
Classic World of Darkness Theme Years
Year of the Hunter (1995-6) · Year of the Ally (1997) · Year of the Lotus (1998)