Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Six books were released under the Year of the Lotus imprint. These were:
- Vampire: The Masquerade. The sourcebook launched the Kindred of the East line, which focused on the Kuei-jin. , the Asian setting for
- Shih and Strike Force Zero, the monster hunting organizations of Asia. , focusing on the
- Vampire: The Masquerade; a citybook covering Hong Kong; in spite of its designation as a Vampire book, it has extensive material for every class of supernatural creature. for
- Hengeyokai did not end up with their own game line. , which covered the way that shapeshifters in Asia operated. Unlike Vampire's Kuei-jin, the
- Wraith: The Oblivion, detailing the sway Yu Huang holds over the wraiths of Japan. Also a citybook covering the general World of Darkness setting in Tokyo. for
- Little Gods of Asia. , which covered the
Other books Edit
Other books were released which fit thematically with the Year of the Lotus, but weren't included due to their being published in different years.
- , covering the Silk Road in the Dark Ages
Classic World of Darkness Theme Years
Year of the Hunter (1995-6) · Year of the Ally (1997) ·
Year of the Lotus (1998) · Year of the Reckoning (1999)