Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||James Estes Looking Eagle and Phil Brucato|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Cary Goff|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Robby Poore|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, Scott Baxa, Dave Fooden, Leif Jones, Brian LeBlanc, David Leri, Paul Phillips, Andy Trabbold, John Van Fleet|
|Front Cover Art:||Mark Chiarello|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Robby Poore|
|Special Thanks To:|| Katie "Scorpion Queen" McCaskill, for cupping the nasty.|
Rob "Decapoda Horriblis" Hatch, for passing on acute convulsions and pain.
Mike "Wounded Knee" Tinney, for bringing in the Gimp (again).
Chris "Vegan" McDonough, for taking the gang to see Suzanne.
Cary "Year of Love & Bunnies" Goff, for showing us the end of the World of Darkness.
Michael "Whipping Boy" Rollins, for pulling weeds in the Torture Garden.
Rich "Five-Ton Truck" Dansky, for getting lessons in state trooper etiquette.
Kathy "Third Time's the Charm" Ryan, for returning to the fold. Welcome back, Marauder Girl!
Laurah "Q&A Goth Chick" Norton, for dumping the Wolves and heading off to college for some real abuse. Later, Ms. Legend. Keep in touch!
Michelle "Coke and a Smile" Prahler, for going corporate on us. Take care, Shelly, and thanks for all the good work!
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04010|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-451-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Truth Without Paradox.
- All that "higher-self" stuff is crap, kid. Magic takes discipline. It takes study. Lots of folks think you can just "ascend" to some advanced state and the world will be at your fingertips.
- The Key to Knowledge, Strength and Power.
- You want the truth? You have to learn the truth, the Craft, the Art. You won't find it in some fruity New Age blather or some secret laboratory. The Truth takes dedication, kid, but it pays off. You've seen what I can do. And you want to do the same.
- Think you have what it takes? Let's see. The Truth is right here in my hand. If you want it, you'll have to take it.
- I am the Magician, and my Will is Law.
- A stand-alone book for World of Darkness chronicles, this sorcerer's handbook contains all you need to play a wizard on the fringes of society. It includes:
- Systems, Paths, Merits and Flaws for hedge magicians.
- A host of secret societies, lore and templates.
- Crossover notes for other World of Darkness games.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books — Classic World of Darkness books
| Next book:|
Mage Chronicles Volume 2