Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Justin Achilli, Jess Hartley, Wood Ingham, Matthew McFarland, Peter Schaefer and Chuck Wendig|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Book Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Costas Harritas, Mattias Tapia, Mattias Kollros, Eric Lofgren, Jeremy McHugh, Brian Leblanc & Peter Bergting|
|Cover Art:||Katherine McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||October 10, 2007|
|Publication #:||WW 55203|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-492-7|
World of Darkness: Reliquary is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It highlights the usage of mystical and magical items.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Is the Power worth the price?
- There are things in the world that no laws account for – things that bestow blessings no man remembers or curses for slights long past. But the things, they do not forget. They wait for the right hand to fall upon them, the right eyes to see their glory, the right heart to recognize their power.
- A gameplay expansion book for the World of Darkness™
- A detailed exploration of the relics — unique magical items usable in any World of Darkness chronicle — and how to incorporate them into your game.
- Includes ready-to-use relics, from the perplexing to the uber-powerful, ready to be included in any World of Darkness chronicle. Each comes complete with detailed background and storytelling hints.
- Offers several variations of toolkit for creating customized relics and cursed items that can be used by any World of Darkness character.
- Details dozens of new Powers for modifying the ready-to-use relics or building your own.
- Contains new Merits related to researching, creating or using relics in the World of Darkness.
Chapter One: In Dark Corners Edit
Chapter Two: A Million Little Things Edit
Chapter Three: Powers and Prices Edit
Chapter Four: Tales of the MacGuffin Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book: