Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Chuck Wendig|
|Inspired by Material from:||Stephen Herron|
|Special Thanks to:||Benjamin Baugh|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Book Design:||Ron Thompson|
|Interior Art:||Brian LeBlanc|
|Cover Art:||Mathias Kollros|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 28, 2011|
|Publication #:||WW 55105-2|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Beyond the ring lurks a moon whose very shape-whose very essence-is formed of squirming thorns, tangled hedgerows, and alien trees.
- Inside a defunct planetary outpost, a throng of self-made monsters fuses cable and hull scrap to one another's reanimated flesh, each powered by elements never seen by man.
- Layered beneath this plane of existence is another: a place of dead stars and skull-ships, a wretched Otherspace, a haunted Underworld.
- This is the Infinite Macabre.
- This book includes:
- Suggestions and rules shifts on how to incorporate the World of Darkness into a space opera game
- Rules for starships and starship combat
- Guidance on making your own alien species
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|