|Written by:||Russel Bailey|
|Inspired by Material from:||Stephen Herron|
|Special Thanks to:||Benjamin Baugh|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Book Design:||Ron Thompson|
|Interior Art:||Brian LeBlanc|
|Cover Art:||Mathias Kollros|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 28, 2011|
|Publication #:||WW 55105-1|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Cyberpunk destroyed science fiction.
- Science fiction was about man's potential. Science fiction was about how man could reach out and touch the stars. We could be better. We could be worse. All we needed was the technology.
- Cyberpunk was not that. Cyberpunk said man would be the same damn bastard he always was, he'd have the same problems he always did, and worst of all? He'd still be happy with it. In those days, cyberpunk was arcologies and AIs. Built-in shades and monomolecular razor-wire.
- Seems a little silly now, right? The technology didn't turn out that way. But the world did. Technology is pervasive and invasive and amazing and all it has done is made us more who we were before.
- Sound like the World of Darkness? It should.
- This book includes:
- Themes and props for two styles of cyberpunk game: Tomorrow Country and Metalground;;
- A new kind of Morality: Alienation
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|