Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Author:||Christopher Howard, Rustin Quaide|
|Additional Material:||Phil Brucato, Cynthia Summers, Richard E. Dansky, Laurah Norton|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||Andrew Bates, Mike Chaney, Leif Jones, Brian LeBlanc, Vince Locke, Matt Milberger, Steve Prescott, Andrew Ritchie, Ron Spencer|
|Front Cover Art:||Dan Brereton|
|Cover Art:||Steve Prescott|
|Cover Design:||Katie McCaskill|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Katie McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03068|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-317-0|
Midnight Circus is a supplement for the World of Darkness, that details a circus run enterely by supernatural creatures.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Step Right Up, Right This Way
- For centures, almost millenia, it has traveled the backroads and byways of the World of Darkness. And as it wandered, the stain on its festival soul thickened. Now it answers to the name of Anastagio's Olde Time Lunar Carnival and Midnight Circus. Its taste for souls has grown even keener, and it's still hungry. The calliope beckons like a lorelei...will you enter?
- A Pittance to Enter, a Lifetime to Pay
- Within the tents and sideshows of the Midnight Circus lurk horrors and visions that stretch and defy the imagination. But the Circus is not managed by mortals, oh no. Fae glamours mix with eldritch magicks; the Kindred quietly stroll along the midway while the Restless Dead flit through the carnival air. Garou or mage, undead or living, there's something to suit everybody's tastes in the Midnight Circus. And the ticket's a bargain at twice the price! Just watch where you step and what you look at, because not all the attractions are free...
Cherie Gets a TattooEdit
A human hire attempts to free a Garou and a Satyr from the grip of the Midnight Circus.
The book's theme and suggested viewing, reading, and listening to get into the proper mood.
Chapter One: The History of the CircusEdit
Since the early days of history, the Midnight Circus has traveled the land. Its story is told through those who witnessed it passing through.
Chapter Two: The Whole Sick CrewEdit
Details on the pecking order and the beings you might find in the Midnight Circus, from the Fifth Circle to the Infernal Trinity.
Chapter Three: The CircusEdit
Acts, attractions, freak shows, games, and the program for the evening's show.
Chapter Four: Bread and CircusesEdit
Rules and suggestions for a massive crossover involving the Midnight Circus.
Chapter Five: The Waste LandEdit
A campaign set at the Midnight Circus one fateful New Year's Eve...
Allowing players to play as members of the circus.
- Astarte, Unseelie Sidhe of House Fiona
- Calabris, Toreador vampire and childe of Francois Villon
- Devin Cavendish, ex-Celestial Chorus, now barabbus Nephandi
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Classic World of Darkness books
| Next book:|