World of Darkness: Innocents is a rulebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It introduces a setting in which players take on the roles of child characters in the World of Darkness. It contains both rules for playing as child characters, and running chronicles for children.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The World of Darkness Through Innocent Eyes
- Monsters don't just lurk in remote forests, nightclubs, slums and the rooftops of the city. They're in your neighborhood, watching you as you walk to school. They're waiting for you in the woods behind your house as you and your friends build your fort. They're under your bed.
- Adults have learned to live in the World of Darkness by ignoring the supernatural, by pretending it isn't there and going about the lives they have made for themselves. You don't have that luxury. You see the world through a child's eyes, and that means you haven't learned to look away.
- Be careful. Innocence is fragile.
- World of Darkness: Innocents includes:
- Complete rules for the game play in the World of Darkness -- no other rulebook needed
- A modified Storytelling System for playing children aged 7 to 12, advice for running chronicles with child characters in mind and for appropriately portraying these characters
- New monsters, spirits, ghosts and advice on integrating the core World of Darkness games with Innocents
Prologue: The Spook House Edit
Chapter One: Fragile Innocence Edit
Chapter Two: Attributes Edit
Chapter Three: Skills Edit
Chapter Four: Advantages Edit
Chapter Five: Merits Edit
Chapter Six: Dramatic Systems Edit
Chapter Seven: Storytelling Edit
Chapter Eight: Scenarios Edit
Appendix: The World of Darkness Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book: