Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Matthew McFarland, John Newman, Malcolm Sheppard and Chuck Wendig|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||Matt Milberger|
|Art Directors:||Mike Chaney, Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Aaron Acevedo, Andrew Hepworth, Mathias Kollros, Brian LeBlanc, Pat Loboyko|
|Front Cover Art:||Eric Deschamps|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 21, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 55207|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-356-2|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The Legions of Hell
- It starts with the buzzing of flies. The smell of rotting meat. Then the whispers begin. They’re out there, waiting for a moment of weakness so they can slip through, hungry for the vices that feed them. You can even let them in — though be careful of the cost.
- A Character Book for World of Darkness®
- A resource for portraying demons in the World of Darkness, from spirits of evil to the Hierarchies of Hell.
- Information on summoning and pacting with demons.
- A system for representing those who have been possessed by the infernal.
- Sample demons and possessed to plague a chronicle, demonic artifacts and more.
Prologue: Ring of Keys Edit
Chapter One: Demonology Edit
Chapter Two: Infernal Pacts Edit
Chapter Three: The Possessed Edit
Chapter Four: The Hosts of Hell Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|