|Written by:||Daire Elliott, Filomena Hill, Matthew McFarland, John Snead|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Joel Biske, Avery Butterworth, Erica Danell, Andrea Sorrentino and Nick Stakal|
|Front Cover Art:||Efrem Palacios|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 13, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 55002|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-368-5|
World of Darkness: Immortals is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It focuses on the type of immortals that inhabit the World of Darkness.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Eternal Life
- What would you do to live forever? Would you bathe in the blood of innocents? Would you steal the body of a younger man or woman? Could you drive the impurities from your soul? And is eternal life worth the cost?
- A Character Book for World of Darkness®
- A detailed examination of three types of immortal: the murderous blood bathers, the horrifying body thieves, and the exotic purified.
- Detailed rules so that players can create any of the above types of immortal beings.
- Numerous immortal antagonists and allies suitable for use in almost any chronicle.
- A selection of others rare and unique immortals that Storytellers can use for both mortal and supernatural chronicles.
Prologue: Price of Compassion Edit
Chapter One: Blood Bathers Edit
Chapter Two: Body Thieves Edit
Chapter Three: The Purified Edit
Chapter Four: Immortal Lives Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|