|Additional Contributions:||Phil Brucato|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||Andrew Bates, Mike Chaney, Matt Milberger, Jeff Rebner, Steve Prescott, Alex Sheikman, Dan Smith, Ron Spencer, Brent Trammell|
|Cover Art:||Jeff Rebner, John Tighe, Lawrence Snelly|
|Cover Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03206|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-316-2|
World of Darkness: Combat is a book covering expanded rules and statistics for all Classic World of Darkness games. Along with having charts for weapons not covered in the corebooks, it also offers a system for creating a unique fighting style for each character based on both real and World of Darkness-based methods.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- When Diplomacy Fails...
- Not all conflicts are resolved with politics and manipulation. Survival is a tricky business, and the average denizen of the World of Darkness had better know a thing or two about fighting. Once the Black Spiral Dancers smash your door into toothpicks or the Spectres boil howling out of the Tempest, there's no more time for words.
- It's Time to Beat Some Heads In!
- Designed for use with all five World of Darkness Games, including Vampire: The Dark Ages, this book is an invaluable reference for players and Storytellers ready to get into a no-holds-barred battle.
How to use the alternate systems presented in this book.
Chapter One: Fight!Edit
Detailing new additions to combat, including the maneuver systems, combat effects, multiple actions, and firearms rules.
Chapter Two: Combat ManeuversEdit
The standard set of moves that can be selected for a character and are used to compose the fighting styles detailed in Chapter Three.
Chapter Three: StylesEdit
Martial Arts from around the world, both real and fictional.
Chapter Four: The SupernaturalEdit
Appendix One: Hit LocationsEdit
A chart of modifiers for targeted damage dealt to specific areas of the body.
Appendix Two: Sample CharactersEdit
A sample of a combat-friendly character from each game.
Appendix Three: Weapons and FirearmsEdit
Charts and descriptions on weapons and guns from around the world.
The official subtitle for the book on the title page is The Big Book of Beating Ass.
Detailed within are several martial arts specifically written for the World of Darkness. Included are:
- Do for Mage: The Ascension
- Kailindo for Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Kibatsumejutsu for Werewolf
- Klaivaskar (Klaive dueling) for Werewolf
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Classic World of Darkness books
| Next book:|