Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Kraig Blackwelder, Jackie Cassada, Tom Dowd, Harry Heckel, Kenneth Hite, Forrest B. Marchinton, Deena McKinney, Nicky Rea, Jon Shepherd, Greg Stolze and Chuck Wendig|
|Developed by:||Justin Achilli, Bill Bridges, Ken Cliffe, Will Hindmarch and Ethan Skemp|
|Editorial Assistance:||Lydia Laurenson|
|Art Direction:||Pauline Benney and Aileen Miles|
|Book Design:||Mike chaney with Becky Jollensten, Aileen Miles, and Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Abrar Ajmal, John Bridges, Brian Leblanc, Jamie Tolagsen, Michael Kaluta, Samuel Araya, Marko Djurdjevic, Conan Venus, Mark Nelson, Jean-Sebastien Rossbach, Jason Chan, Carrion Antoine, Cyril Van Der Haegen, Vince Locke, Rebecca Guay, Josh Timbrook, Talon Dunning|
|Front Cover Art:||Tim Bradstreet|
|Years ago, White Wolf released a book called Chicago By Night that inspired some of the first crossover chronicles and a series of follow-up books. You might say that original guide to the Chicago of the World of Darkness sparked imaginations, but that’s not quite right. That book was the fuel. The spark came from the imaginations of countless game players. They — you — light up the ideas. Thanks for coming back to set Chicago on fire again. A companion book of novellas, called World of Darkness: Chicago — Three Shades of Night, is also available from White Wolf Publishing. The interconnected stories in that book show Chicago in action from the perspectives of Kindred, Uratha and the Awakened alike. The authors of those novellas deserve special thanks for helping out on this book, too. Janet, Myra, Sarah? Thanks again.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 12, 2005|
|Publication #:||WW 55200|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-479-2|
World of Darkness: Chicago is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. Released under the core World of Darkness line, this book is also for use with Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, and Mage: The Awakening chronicles.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Chicago isn't corrupt.
- It's passionate.
- Willing to do whatever it takes
- to be the city it wants to be.
- And corrupt.
- - Maxwell, Vampire Prince of Chicago
- The Windy City Beckons
- Chicago lies at the center of the web that is the American heartland. Tendrils of power, wealth, and reward stretch outward, ensnaring the selfish, greedy, and unwary. Yet, Chicago attracts its predators, too. Creatures that would have the city for their own, spinning their own webs of malice and intrigue. But among the city's towering skyscrapers and wind-swept streets, who is the spider and who is the fly?
- A city setting book for all World of Darkness Games
- This book includes:
- Guides to the history, geography and politics of the Windy City, twisted to suit the mysterious World of Darkness
- A huge collection of new game material, including dozens of complex and surprising characters, new threats to face and three complete stories to play
- Numerous ways for characters from any World of Darkness game to interact and collide. This book is a fully compatible supplement for Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken and Mage: The Awakening
Blood and Fire: A History of Chicago Edit
Vampire: State of the Union Edit
Vampire: Chicago’s Damned Edit
Vampire: Hell Calling Edit
Werewolf: The Jungle Edit
Werewolf: Wolves of the City Edit
Werewolf: Fires in the Winter Edit
Mage: Second Age of the Second City Edit
Mage: Mages of the Second City Edit
Mage: Unreal City Edit
Appendix: Social Charts Edit
Background Information Edit
- The Alley, "the midwest's premier one stop shop for Gothic, Punk, Emo and Rock Clothing," offers the T-shirt worn on the cover in their online store.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|