|Written by:||Phil Brucato, with Jackie Cassada (The Pack, Wind- Runners and Ursara, characters), Alexa Duncan (fiction, Royal Apes and Wing-Folk) and Elizabeth Jordan Leggett (fiction, Horned Folk, Laughing Strangers and Spinner-Kin), with additional material by Jeremy Duncan (Wing-Folk) and Nathan Ballingrude (Aspects)|
|Developer:||Phil “Satyrblade” Brucato|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Book Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Mattias Tapia, Efrem Palacios, Dugnation, Chris Stevens, Jim Pavelec, Juan Antonio Serrano Garcia, Heather Kreiter, Matt Hughes, John Bridges, Brian Leblanc, Rich Thomas, Justin Norman & Marian Churchland|
|Cover Art:||Abrar Ajmal|
|The Changing Breeds is dedicated with love and thanks to Feral, Pooka, Katydid, Prey, Diane and most especially Cory.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 5, 2007|
|Publication #:||WW 55103|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-493-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Nature is FED UP with us.
In fact, she’d like to have a chat With you.
So lay right there
And let’s begin.
I’ll do the talking
And you do the SCREAMING.
This book is for
The Beast inside
Each one of us.
- This book includes:
- A thrilling and revealing run through the hidden world of shapechanging werebeasts.
- Complete rules and insightful advice for creating shapechanging characters of any breed, suitable for Storytellers and players alike.
- Dozens of playable shapechanger breeds, such as the catlike Bastet, the cunning feathered Corvians and the mysterious Oceanborn.
- A look at Man’s world through feral eyes.
Prologue: Fox Running Edit
Chapter One: The Wild Heart Edit
Chapter Two: Building the Perfect Beast Edit
Chapter Three: The Breeds Beneath Our Skins Edit
Chapter Four: Faces in the Smoke Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book: