Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Matthew McFarland, John Newman, P. Alexander Scokel, Malcolm Sheppard, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Sam Araya, Avery Butterworth, Doug Dabbs, Erica Danell, Dugnation, Matt Kolbek, Brian Leblanc, Jeremy McHugh, Justin Norman, Efrem Palacios, Andrea Sorrentino, and Nick Stakal|
|Front Cover Artist:||Jim Pavelec|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 29, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 55208|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-362-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Lock And Load
- Sometimes it’s about tactics. Sometimes it’s about personal skill. Sometimes it’s about teamwork. And sometimes it’s just about having a big enough gun to kill every last enemy in the room with a few squeezes of the trigger. There are a lot of options for mayhem. Why choose just one?
- A Character Book for World of Darkness™
- An array of artifact weapons, both blessed and cursed, where each can be used as the focus of an entire story. These weapons are both blessed and cursed
- A new look at Fighting Styles in the World of Darkness: Old styles are reexamined, and several new styles are introduced, each with new rules, histories, and characters to go along with them.
- Rules for future weapons, the high-tech, bleeding-edge armament that characters might bring to bear against the horrors of the World of Darkness.
- A whole chapter devoted to hacking apart the combat mechanics of the Storytelling System and rebuilding them so they suit the needs of your game. Gritty combat? Blood-soaked cinematics? Monster-specific rules tweaks? All that, and more.
Chapter One: Storied Weapons Edit
Chapter Two: Fighting Styles Edit
Chapter Three: Future Weapons Edit
Chapter Four: Combat Hacks Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|