|Additional Material:||Mike Tinney|
|Source Material:||Mark Rein•Hagen, Mike Tinney, Stephan Wieck, Bill Bridges, Andrew Greenberg and Fred Yelk|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Cover Art:||Jeff Rebner|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Typesetting and Layout Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Interior Art:||If they have done a Rage card, then they are probably in here.|
|Special Thanks:|| Mike "Whoosh" Tinney, for seeing with Mystick sight.|
Tim "Mister Prolific" Byrd, for bringing another hippie-to-be into the world.
Cymon "Beer Pong" Hight, for learning a new sport.
John "Felis Domesticus" Park, for making Erin keep the cat.
Ash "Tiny Cup" Arnett, for truly inspiring flavor text.
Richard "El Chico again!" Thomas, for his lunchtime versatility.
And everyone else that helps make Rage the hypest card game out there on a daily basis. Extra special thanks to Rage fans everywhere, without whom it wouldn't matter how cool the game is.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 3930|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-564-5|
With Fang and Claw: The Rage Strategy Guide is the second strategy guide for the collectible card game Rage. The rules and card lists are complete up through War of the Amazon, the next-to-last card set published by Wizards of the Coast.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Prepare for battle...
- The time of the Apocalypse is nigh. The Garou take their place on the battlefield, ready to earn glory and Renown and crush the minions of the Wyrm under their heel. Only one pack will emerge victorious from the fray, and the competition will be fierce.
- When will you Rage?
- The greatest Rage resource to date! With Fang and Claw is a plethora of play knowledge that provides players with the cutting edge they need to lead their pack to victory. This guide offers new insight into the world of Rage and valuable advice on how to achieve victory over your opponents.
- With Fang and Claw includes:
- Concise rules for all current expansion and then some;
- New strategies and deck construction tips;
- Exhaustive lists for every Rage card in print;
- An offer for a unique Rage card, unavailable in any set.
Chapter One: The Game And How To Play ItEdit
Chapter Two: General Play TipsEdit
Chapter Three: StrategiesEdit
Chapter Four: Tournament RulesEdit
Chapter Five: Common RulingsEdit
Chapter Six: Unlimited Edition SpoilersEdit
Chapter Seven: Card ListsEdit
Chapter Eight: LexiconEdit
Appendix: How To Get In Touch With UsEdit
| Previous book:|
Savage Attack: A Players Guide to Rage
| Game Books|
| Next book:|