Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Concept and Design:||Justin Achilli, Richard Thomas, Chuck Wendig|
|Authors:||Rick Chillot, Jess Hartley, Howard Wood Ingham, John Newman, Travis Stout, Stewart Wilson|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Artists:||Eric Rose, Vince Locke, Avery Butterworth, Jim DiBartolo, Nik Stakal, Jim Pavelec, Carlos Samuel Arraya, Juan Antonio Serrano, Mike Chaney|
|Cover Artist:||Chad Michael Ward|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 10, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 55554|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-158846-722-5|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Suffer Not the Witch To Live
- With words of power and forbidden wisdom, they unlock the doors of reality. But when those doors are unlocked, anything is free to slip through. Too often, these sorcerers call up what they cannot put down. Against the devastation of unleashed horrors and unchained magic, one must be vigilant.
- A Character Book for Hunter: The Vigil™
- A long look into the history of the struggle between hunters and witches, laden with story hooks.
- Three new compacts and one new conspiracy: the liar-brotherhood of the Knights of Saint George who perform rites from their Goetic Gospels
- Several new advantages for hunters when in battle with mages, including new Tactics and Endowments
- A look at Philadelphia from the perspective of the war between hunter and sorcerer.
Following Harriet, Parts One-Four Edit
Continuing story inserted between each chapter.
Chapter One: A History of the Witch Edit
A long history of how hunters and witches have fought through the ages.
Chapter Two: Call and Response Edit
Covers the established compacts and conspiracies views on witches, and introduces three new compacts (Division Six, Keepers of the Source, and The Promethean Brotherhood) and one new conspiracy, the Knights of Saint George.
Chapter Three: Magic Tricks Edit
New Endowments for old and new conspiracies alike, as well as a section of new tactics and how to create a witch from scratch.
Chapter Four: Spellbound Edit
Storytelling and witches, including witch types, tools, and power sources, religion and witches, familiars, and the next chapter of the Philadelphia chronicle, Witchcraft in the Cradle of Liberty.
Background Information Edit
The third chapter notes using Mage: The Awakening as a reference for enemy creation is preferred; the information contained is for those who do not wish to use Mage or do not have access to a copy.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|