- For the Lore from Demon: The Fallen, see Lore of the Wild.
The True Fae are said to be spirits of the natural world, allowing them to hold sway over its powers. While the changelings abilities to call on the Wild are a pale imitation at best, the contracts of the Wild still have their uses.
- Wildwalker - After sleeping outdoors, a changeling can freely move through nature with no obstacles.
- Nature's Curse - If an enemy carries a gun, the changeling can call on nature to impede their path.
- Viridian Embrace - While coming to help a mortal, the changeling can use nature to assist their efforts to reach them.
- Calling Wind and Weather - If asked by a group of mortals, a changeling can change the weather in the area to something befitting the location.
- Calling Nature's Wrath - While on their own land, a changeling can control the weather in a more violent fashion.