Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Developed by:||Matthew McFarland|
|Written by:||Stew Wilson|
|Edited by:||Michelle McFarland-Lyons|
|Layout by:||Ron Thompson|
|Art by:||Dan Brereton, Steve Ellis, David Leri, Jason Manley, Torstein Nordstrand, Michael Phillippi, Steve Prescott, Ron Spencer.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||April 10, 2012|
Similar to the VTM/ (a Platinum seller on DriveThruRPG.com), the Werewolf Translation Guide will be a guide to help translate the feel and core elements of Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Werewolf: The Forsaken into the opposite game system and background.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Have you always wanted to include lupus Garou in your Forsaken game? Or perhaps the Hunters in Darkness into your Apocalypse game? This guide will help you translate the feel and core elements from each version of Werewolf into the other game system and background.
- This book includes:
- Translations of all of the tribes and auspices between versions of Werewolf
- Conversions for the breed rules into the current World of Darkness rules, including lupus and metis
- Guidelines for converting Gifts between systems
- A copy of , the , and are all recommended for use with this product.
- This is the first White Wolf product to be branded with an Onyx Path Publishing logo. The logo used is a Werewolf-specific variant. Nearly all White Wolf products carry an Onyx Path logo from this point forward.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|