Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Werewolf Players Guide Second Edition is the players guide for Werewolf: The Apocalypse Second Edition. The Players Guide features updated rules for the other changing breeds besides the Garou, the camps of the tribes of Garou, and expanded information on the society of the Garou. The book introduces and revises many traits such as Gifts, Rites, fetishes, totems, Secondary Abilities, optional traits such as tribal weaknesses, Nature and Demeanor Archetypes, and Merits and Flaws, and expanded systems for combat and equipment.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Last of a Dying Race
- "The humans can look at the state of the world and tell themselves that the Earth is not dying. We cannot claim such ignorance as an excuse. The spirit realms are choking; the sun fades behind a blanket of unclean air. Our mother has fallen gravely ill, and her poisoner waits in the darkness and laughs.
- "Gaia! Our mother! We hear your cries of pain! Though we are few and our race is dying, we fight against your attackers! Let those who would torment you fear us — your avengers, your warriors, your will made flesh! Let them fear the Garou!"
- — Howl-of-Purity, Red Talon Galliard
- Last Hope of a Dying World
- As the fires of the Apocalypse begin to burn, the werewolves are in a desperate situation. The Garou need every trick, skill, ally and power they can muster in one last attempt to stave off the forces of corruption and decay. That's where the Werewolf Players Guide comes in. This book detail's the Garou's greatest strengths and weaknesses, and it offers you more options to flesh out your characters fully. Learn about the ways of the tribes, or walk the sacred ways of the septs. Listen to the whispers of the spirits, or learn the ways of Garou martial arts. Even track the footprints of the other elusive werecreatures — if you dare. The Werewolf Players Guide lets you do it all.
- Werewolf Players Guide includes:
- New options for character creation, including Merits and Flaws, new totems and new Gifts
- Expanded information on myriad facets of Garou life, such as life at the sept, caerns, werewolf-specific fighting arts and more
- The other shapeshifters of the world, from the ferocious Bastet cat-folk to the enigmatic Nagah wereserpents
Legends of the Garou: Half Moon's JourneyEdit
Chapter One: The GarouEdit
Chapter Two: The TribesEdit
Chapter Three: Life in the Garou NationEdit
Chapter Four: Spirit MattersEdit
Chapter Five: The Changing BreedsEdit
Chapter Six: SystemsEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|