Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Werewolf Players Guide is the first players guide for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. The Players Guide introduces the other changing breeds besides the Garou, the camps of the tribes of Garou, and expanded information on the society of the Garou. The book introduces many new Gifts, Rites, fetishes and totems, and first introduces the concept of tribal weaknesses. The Players Guide also adapts traits such as Secondary Abilities, Nature and Demeanor Archetypes, and Merits and Flaws for Werewolf, as well as expanded systems for combat and equipment; many of these rules were first introduced in the original .
From the White Wolf catalog:
- "Gather, cubs, and hear the song of the mighty Garou, the Dying Race, the last Defenders of Gaia. Long have they fought against the rising dark, against the corruption that is the Wyrm. Though wounded and in pain, they fight on, alone against the End. None listen to their pleas, none heed their call. Only the Garou still Rage!"
- — Maverick Tongue, Galliard of the Silver Fangs
- Rage against the Dying of the Light
- In the face of Apocalypse, the Garou need every power they can muster against the armies of corruption and decay. The Werewolf Players Guide includes new powers for the battle, from powerful Gifts to amazing fetishes. Herein are detailed the strengths of the Garou — and their weaknesses. Discover the different camps within the 13 tribes who all vie for their own visions of the world. Sit in on a moot, from the Opening Howl top the predawn Revel. Witness the Litany enforced by the mighty Silver Pack. Uncover the secrets of the others werefolk, hiding throughout the world and nursing their ancient hate. The Werewolf Players Guide will enrich any Werewolf chronicle.
- Werewolf Players Guide includes:
- New character creation options, including Merits & Flaws, Personality Archetypes and new Gifts.
- Expanded rules for Rage and combat, including Klaive dueling and the Garou martial art of Kailindo.
- The other shapeshifters of the world, from the uncanny Bastet catfolk to the bizarre Ananasi werespiders.
Legends of the Garou: Why The Garou Run In PacksEdit
Chapter One: The GarouEdit
Chapter Two: The TribesEdit
Chapter Three: The SeptEdit
Chapter Four: The CaernsEdit
Chapter Five: The UmbraEdit
Chapter Six: The OthersEdit
Chapter Seven: SystemsEdit
Chapter Eight: RoleplayingEdit
Afterword: The ApocalypseEdit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Werewolf Storytellers Screen