|Authors:||Christopher Allen, David Brookshaw, N. Conte, Jim Fisher, David A Hill Jr, Matthew McFarland, John Newman, Leath Sheales, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson, Filamena Young|
|Editor:||Ellen P. Kiley|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Michael Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Brian Leblanc, Andrew Trabbold, Brian Syme, Ian Llanas, Kieran Yanner, Ron Spencer, Doug Stambaugh, Jeff Holt, Borja Puig Linares, Abrar Ajamal, Clint Langley, Jeff Rebner|
| Rose Bailey and Joe Carriker, for design and development consultation.|
Zachary Thomas Tyler, for language and location help.
Rich Thomas, for the chance at a second edition.
The Onyx Path forum and blog communities, for constant feedback and sanity checking.
Jane Rooney, for putting up with endless late nights.
|To those who hunted before: Ethan Skemp and Chuck Wendig. Werewolf wouldn’t be Werewolf without you.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing.|
|Published:||March 4, 2015|
|Price:|| Print: $39.99|
Werewolf: The Forsaken Second Edition is the core rulebook for Werewolf: The Forsaken Second Edition, itself a rules revision of Werewolf: The Forsaken Rulebook. This book combines both setting and rules info to create a default chronicle for Werewolf: The Forsaken that still allows the sandbox play that Chronicles of Darkness is known for. The chronicle focuses on the legends of the Spirit Lords and presents a world where the werewolves are still faced with their inimical spirit hordes.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The need to hunt burns in your heart and in your soul. To chase down prey with your blood pumping fire through your body. Yesterday you didn’t know what that felt like, but today you’re sitting in a room with the bodies of your family and you need to hunt.
- You are a human, a wolf, a killer, a monster. The ultimate predator.
- You must hold the balance between the moon and the wolf. Between the flesh and the spirit. Between the pack and the prey. Your blood rises. The wolf must hunt.
- What are you going to do?
- You are a hunter now, one of the Uratha who inherit the blessings of Moon and Wolf. You conduct your sacred hunts in the shadows of the ordinary world, trying to maintain the boundaries. Driven by the need to hunt, you must keep the forces that would sway you in harmony rather than giving in to your instincts.
- But the hunt isn’t easy. Your werewolves think they can hunt any prey, but they now face the return of the idigam — incomprehensible spirits of things that never existed, imprisoned at the dawn of time. Now they’re back, and they want to kill their jailers.
- They hate you, and they’re coming for you. Time to show them that your senses — and your teeth — are as sharp as ever.
- This book contains:
- The complete guide to playing a werewolf in the World of Darkness.
- Reimagined tribes, auspices, and spirit magic to create the ultimate predator and her pack.
- A brand new look at werewolf hunting grounds around the world, from Basra to Tokyo.
- Rules for the werewolves’ prey, and five examples of the idigam.
Chapter One: Howls In the NightEdit
Chapter Two: A Wolf I AmEdit
Chapter Three: Laws of the KillEdit
Chapter Four: Rules of the HuntEdit
Chapter Five: PreyEdit
Chapter Six: Hunting GroundsEdit
Chapter Seven: StorytellingEdit
Appendix One: Wolf-BloodedEdit
Appendix Two: ConditionsEdit
| Previous release:||Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next release:|