Werewolf: The Apocalypse Second Edition is an update of the core book with improved rules and additions to the Werewolf storyline.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- These are the final days -- the signs are clear: Even our pups know that this is the age of the Apocalypse.
- The humans have Corrupted the Earth, destroyed the Trees, slaughtered the Beasts, choked the Air, poisoned the Soil, clogged the Waters, unleashed the Eternal Fire.
- Now, the Wyrm rises to eclipse the Moon, devouring all within its grasp, hunting the hunters.
- There is no garden to which we can flee. There is nowhere to hide. The end is upon us -- when will you rage?
The Sacred WaysEdit
The Prophecy of the PhoenixEdit
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Chapter Two: SettingEdit
Chapter Three: StorytellingEdit
Chapter Four: RulesEdit
Chapter Five: Character CreationEdit
Chapter Six: TraitsEdit
Chapter Seven: The Spirit WorldEdit
Chapter Eight: SystemsEdit
Chapter Nine: DramaEdit
This volume also features the full-color comic story Legacy Rite.
- Evan Heals-the-Past: A lost Wendigo cub.
- Jonas Albrecht: Exiled Silver Fang.
- Mari Cabrah: Powerful Black Fury.
| Previous book:|
Book of the Wyrm
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|