Werewolf: The Apocalypse Revised Edition is an update of the core book with improved rules and additions to the Werewolf storyline. Most notable of the changes made in this edition is the departure of the Stargazers from the Garou Nation to ally themselves with the Hengeyokai of the eastern lands from which they originated.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Signs are upon us. The Earth burns. The waters bleed. The humans unleash hunger and disease and bloodshed. They breed poison and hatred. The world dies.
- Only we can see the final Signs. The Eye of the Wyrm has opened. The Nation has splintered. The End Times are here. There is nothing left but War. And none left to fight but us. So fight we shall!!
Legends of the Garou: Thrown to the WolvesEdit
Chapter One: A World of DarknessEdit
Chapter Two: The GarouEdit
Chapter Three: Character and TraitsEdit
Chapter Four: Gifts and RitesEdit
Chapter Five: RulesEdit
Chapter Six: Systems and DramaEdit
Chapter Seven: The UmbraEdit
Chapter Eight: StoryellingEdit
Chapter Nine: AntagonistsEdit
Appendix: Allies and AmmunitionEdit
- Although most of the 03800 block of production codes are dedicated to the Revised Edition of Werewolf, the Revised Edition corebook is given the code 03801. 03800 itself had been used up several years previously for Werewolf: The Dark Ages.
- "Werewolf: The Apocalypse isn't an occult handbook or spiritual reference work. It's a game. A work of fiction. If there were actual werewolves in the real world, we're sure everyone would have heard about them by now.
- Thank you. Enjoy"
- --The Requisite Disclamier
- Evan Heals-the-Past: Wendigo narrator of the opening.
- Jonas Albrecht: Silver Fang fighting the good fight.
- Mari Cabrah: Black Fury feeling the pain.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|