These are the final days- The signs are clear: Even our pups know That this is the age of the Apocalypse!
Werewolf the Apocalypse roared into hobby games in 1992, inspiring a generation of fans to stand up and howl their defiance at a corrupted world in a battle they knew they were doomed to lose. WtA presented the Garou: creatures at once both man and wolf, and filled with a Rage against the evils that would destroy and corrupt both the natural and spirit worlds. Capable of transforming into a variety of forms and blessed with Gifts that enabled superhuman and supernatural powers, the Garou fought many foes, always knowing that in the end they would fall. But what stories would be told and what songs sang of their exploits!
This epic tragic story, combined with the unwavering dedication of an unparalleled fan base, is the reason this book is being published. Werewolf: The Apocalypse – 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming the epic sagas of the Garou.
What’s in it?
- Rules for character creation and advancement.
- Gifts from level one through six, including expanded lists.
- Updated setting to the modern nights.
- New full color original art by Ron Spencer, John Bridges, Steve Prescott, Dan Brereton, Richard Kane Ferguson, and other classic “Apocalypse” artists, as well as classic B&W pieces carefully chosen from the earlier editions.
Prologue: The Eigth Sign Edit
Book One: The Wyld Edit
Chapter One: A World of Darkness Edit
Chapter Two: The Garou Edit
Book Two: The Weaver Edit
Chapter Three: Character and Traits Edit
Chapter Four: Gifts, Rites and Fetishes Edit
Chapter Five: Rules Edit
Chapter Six: Systems and Drama Edit
Chapter Seven: The Spirit World Edit
Book Three: The Wyrm Edit
Chapter Eight: Storytelling Edit
Chapter Nine: Allies Edit
Chapter Ten: The Enemy Edit
Background Information Edit
- Former Werewolf developers Ethan Skemp and Bill Bridges are contributing.
- The book contains both new artwork and a handful of selected old pieces to best reflect the game's past and present.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|