Webcraft is one of the Weaver's dirtiest tricks, an Agenda of the Dauntain that directly calls upon her power to order and conform. Only the Dauntain practice this or any Agenda; if any Kithain attempts to learn it, the amount of Banality that having it opens them up to will quickly cause their condition to deteriorate.
Although the Agenda of Webcraft was originally presented in The Autumn People, its actual game mechanics were accidentally omitted from that book. Errata for The Autumn People, including the mechanics of Webcraft, are presented in full in the Changeling Players Guide.
- Weave Web - Hardens a mortal substance, making it substantially stronger and more durable, but also plainer and more normal.
- Overwhelming Wincing - Become crushingly boring, to the point that those who have to listen to you suffer from headaches.
- Warp Will - Sends an entire area into a boring stupor, sapping their inspiration and making them mentally weary.
- Wend Your Way - Causes something to become so boring that others will completely ignore it, producing a form of conditional invisibility.
- Cry "Woof" - Summons a spirit of the Weaver, allowing it to work its will upon those around them, even against the wishes of the Dauntain who summoned it.