|Name:||Way of the Merchant|
|Status:||Dark Kingdom of Jade|
The Way of the Merchant is an Arcanos unique to the wraiths of the Dark Kingdom of Jade. Although generally loathed by the population of the Yellow Springs, the wraiths who use this Arcanos allow wraiths to use the sacrifices sent by their living relatives.
The Way of the Merchant is close to the Western art of Usury.
- Jingle Jingle: A Merchant can smell stored Pathos around them.
- Transfer: Similar to the Usury power of the same name, a Merchant can tranfer Pathos through physical contact.
- Cash Money: A Merchant can convert sacrifices into Pathos.
- Withdraw Essence: A Merchant may obtain Pathos from a Farmer-controlled kuei or raw White Jade.
- Returning the Favor: A Merchant may send Pathos to a living relative.
- Mint Money: A Merchant may turn their Pathos into physical form, such as tokens, coins, or paper money.
None are known.
The Great 13: