Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Way of the Artisan|
|Status:||Dark Kingdom of Jade|
Those who can use the abilities of the Artisan can shape and manipulate objects, relics, and Artifacts. In order to properly become an Artisan, a wraith must recognize that all Jade was once a living soul. The Way of the Artisan has several things in common with the Stygian powers Inhabit and Moliate.
- Hear Jade's Tale: An Artisan can discern any secrets of an item in the Shadowlands, including information of the soul it was made from.
- Shape True Jade: True Jade is thought to be a portion of the Universe’s soul in solid form. When True Jade comes into the Yellow Springs, only the Artisans know how to create new and powerful items with it. Given sufficient material and time, an Artisan can create any simple object from True Jade.
- Remembrance: Similar to Shape True Jade, except an Artisan may use the inferior White Jade.
- Rework Relics: An Artisan can change or rework a relic.
- Empower Jade: An Artisan may awaken the soul that composes an object and embue it with an Arcanos or Pathos.
- Create White Jade: An Artisan can turn souls into White Jade.
None are known.
The Great 13: