The Code of Horus, also called the Wat Hor, is a collection of commandments of Horus to his followers. It summaries the teachings and experiences of his lifetime and contains all the instructions a newly created Undying was given back in the days of old Khem. The Shemsu-Heru are the most frequent and dedicated followers of the Wat Hor. Horus laid down the Wat Hor when the Shemus-Heru were forced out of Egypt in order to set guidelines for his followers that they would not forsake their duties to Ma'at.
- I. I am Horus, your Father, The First-among-Reborn. Heed my words always.
- II. Combat the minions of Apophis, in all their diverse forms, at all times, for they are the opponents of Ma'at.
- III. Consort not with the Accursed, for they are the brood of Apophis.
- IV. Acknowledge your kinship in Ma'at with one another: Never shall one of the Shemsu-Heru turn away another in needs.
- V. Let not a mortal worship you, for the time of gods is past, nor let the mortal populace learn from your existence.
- VI. Seek not to create others like us.