Vitality is a class of Transmutations. It covers the channeling of Azoth and the bodily humours to achieve amazing feats of strength, from leaping vast distances to creating earthquakes with a stomp. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Ferrum Refinement.
- Fist of Talos - The arm or leg can be turned into a blunt instrument through their Humour.
- to Might - The Promethean may increase his physical strength.
- Shoulders of Atlas - A Promethean can temporarily lift great weights
- Battering Ram - Small structures such as walls or doors can be torn through easily.
- Bludgeon - The Promethean may stun a target with physical attack.
- Vault - The jumping distance and running speed of a Promethean is improved.
- Titan's Throw - A Promethean can throw an object of great weight. An improved version of Shoulders of Atlas.
- Thunderclap Blow - A clap using this ability creates an earth-shattering sound.
- Hyperion's Flight - A Promethean can leap great heights and distances from a standing position. An improved version of Vault.
- Rampage - Larger objects and barriers can be torn through. An improved version of Battering Ram.
- Striking the Gates of Tartarus - A stomp on or punch to the ground creates a minor earthquake.
- Defenestrating Blow - A Promethean can efficiently wield their strength. A focused version of Might.
- Titanic Vigor - A triple-strength version of Shoulders of Atlas.
- Cyclopean Rage - Increases the range and power of Striking the Gates of Tartarus.
- Stupefying Blow - A single well-struck blow can stun an opponent.
- Pulverizing Blow - A single blow can kill an opponent.
- Weapon of the Gods - A triple-strength version of Titanic Vigor.
- The Wrath of the Hecatonchire - A Promethean can easily destroy an entire neighborhood or small town.
- to Titan's Fist - A Promethean can turn a simple punch into a bone-shattering blow, even through armor.
- PTC: Promethean: The Created Rulebook, 149-154
- PTC: Lexicon from Web spoiler, June 2, 2006
- PTC: Promethean Demo, August 3, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus