Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Vitae Efficacy Units" or "VEUs" are units developed by the Tremere researcher Maxius and the Malkavian Dr. Douglas Netchurch in order to measure the efficiency of a vampire's vitae (the game mechanic of the blood pool). The research lead to the conclusion that Kindred of lower generation have more VEUs to expend and that the thin-blooded have to expend more VEUs in order to activate the "natural" abilities of a vampire.
There are five scales that are currently used:
- The Starvation Scale, which measures the amount of blood the vampire needs to substain himself before going into torpor.
- The Ghoul Scale, which measures the potency of the blood needed in order to create ghouls.
- The Wound Regeneration Scale, which measures the amount of blood a vampire needs to heal injuries.
- The Might Scale, which measure the amount of blood a vampire needs to increase his strength.
- The Discipline Scale, which measures the amount of blood a vampire needs in order to fuel his Disciplines.