Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each Scion has has four Virtues that represent their core values. Which four is dependent upon their Pantheon. While Nature represents a Scion's personality and world-view, Virtues represent their morality and values. As a result, their Nature and Virtues can sometimes come into conflict. In addition, whenever a Scion tries to suppress a Virtue and generates more successes than the Scion has temporary Willpower the Scion suffers a Virtue Extremity lasting as long as a scene to several days depending upon the Virtue. This means the character acts out this Extremity for the duration regardless of circumstances or consequences.
List of VirtuesEdit
- Conviction: Selfless devotion to a cause.
- Extremity: Fanatic Zeal.
- Courage: Stand up to powerful foes.
- Extremity: Beserker Fury.
- Duty: Serve the community.
- Extremity: Morbid Self-Sacrifice.
- Endurance: Withstand hardship.
- Extremity: Self-Destruction.
- Expression: Make something to inspire.
- Extremity: Visceral Shock.
- Harmony: Put everything in its place.
- Extremity: Tyranny of Balance.
- Intellect: Knowledge is power.
- Extremity: Obsessive Analysis.
- Loyalty: Support an ally, no matter what.
- Extremity: Blind Devotion.
- Order: The Law is the Law.
- Extremity: Summary Judgment.
- Piety: What Would Odin Do?
- Extremity: Self-Righteousness.
- Valor: Defend those in need.
- Extremity: Valorous Sacrifice.
- Vengeance: Punish the wicked.
- Extremity: Implaccable Nemesis.