|Authors:||Justin Achilli, Kraig Blackwelder, Brian Campbell, Will Hindmarch, Ari Marmell|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Ron Thompson|
|Artists:||Mike Danza, Guy Davis, Rebecca Guay, Vince Locke, Matt Mitchell, Christopher Shy, Richard Thomas, Andy Trabbold|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Ron Thompson|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 30, 2002|
|Publication #:||WW 02470|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-229-3|
Victorian Age: Vampire is the first book in the second historical expansion for Vampire: The Masquerade. Taking place during the late 1800's, the Kindred still rule the night, but there are hints that their reign may not be for much longer.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Tradition of Gothic Literature
- A world lit only by gaslight. An epoch of literature that "exposed" vampires to the world. An era of wealth, imperialism, industry and change. For the Kindred, these are the halcyon nights: the last Romantic period of their prominence before the encroaching cynicism of the modern nights pushed them forever from the eyes of suspicious mortals. It is a glorious fin de siecle, a brief period when the Damned are truly thrilled to be undead.
Prelude: The Turning of Adam, or Innocence ConqueredEdit
Dr. Fell, seeking a companion in the nights of London, seduces a young man who defines innocence.
Chapter One: The Empire After NightfallEdit
The status and plots of the Kindred and the attitudes and innovations of the world at the end of the 1800s.
Chapter Two: The ClansEdit
The activities, interests, and beliefs of each of the Clans during the Victorian Age.
Chapter Three: CharactersEdit
How to make a Kindred of the Victorian Age.
Chapter Four: Chasing SunsetEdit
Chapter Five: StorytellingEdit
The atmosphere of Gothic storytelling in the Gothic Victorian era.
Chapter Six: AntagonistsEdit
Those who seek to destroy, manipulate, and otherwise oppose the Kindred.
- Amadeo Schieri - a Giovanni with Sicilian Mafia ties
- Amelia Mapleridge - a Setite scholar in London
- Ganglot - a Setite scholar in Oslo
- Rukhmini Kumari - Indian Ravnos who opposed British (and Camarilla) rule
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Victorian Age: Vampire books
| Next book:|
London by Night