Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Andrew Greenberg, Graeme Davis, Dustin Browder, Dan Greenberg, Steve Crow, Frank Frey, Danny Landers, Rob Hatch, Mark Rein•Hagen, Stewart Wieck, Sam Chupp, Travis Williams|
|Editing:||Rob Hatch, Andrew Greenberg|
|Development:||Andrew Greenberg, Rob Hatch|
|Art:||Richard Thomas, Josh Timbrook, Tony Harris, Gloria Yuh, John Cobb, Larry McDougal, Seri Mohm, Jon Skoglund, Chris DiNardo|
|Back Cover:||Chris McDonough|
|Special Thanks To:|| Mark "Piggly" Rein•Hagen, for scarfing so many freebies at the ABA convention.|
Stewart "Wiggly" Wieck, for learning how big people enjoy traveling in coach.
Travis "Has This City Gone Crazy" Williams, for learning firsthand the idiocy of Atlanta's finest.
Ken "Double Daddy" Cliffe, for learning what happens when you feed lonely fish protein-enriched bloodworms.
Josh "Joshtime" Timbrook, for telling Wes to be ready for the Cranes/Cure show by 6, and not getting there until 8:45.
Wes "Axe Handle" Harris, for his reaction when his roommate made him miss the Cranes.
René "Always a Bridesmaid" Lilly, for her excruciatingly high standards in the mating game. ("Well, he is the same age as I am.").
Rob "The Impaler" Hatch, for the flight of the Bumblepen.
Richard "Free Lunch" Thomas, for knowing how to get the production staff into a jolly mood.
Sam "Vacationtime" Chupp, for getting two whole days off.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:|| WW 02200 (first printing)|
WW 02222 (second printing)
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-024-4|
The Vampire Storytellers Handbook is the first Storyteller-specific resource for Vampire: The Masquerade and for the Classic World of Darkness in general. Several concepts are introduced here for the first time, among them the bloodlines of the Baali, Blood Brothers, and Gargoyles along with their unique Disciplines.
From the back cover:
- From the Depths of Imagination
- There are no constants in this world — nothing remains the same while Vampires, Werewolves, Magi and other creatures of the night stalk the land. Only one mortal keeps a firm grasp on the chaos circling us.
- To the Horrors of Reality
- The most difficult, most important and most rewarding role in Vampire belongs to the Storyteller, the creator of the Gothic-Punk world and the terror infesting it. To aid her in her task comes The Storytellers Handbook, a tome designed to help make her Stories into epics told throughout the ages.
- The Storytellers Handbook includes:
- extensive chapters on perfecting the Storytelling art, including everything from handling settings, Stories and Chronicles to motivating the players to expanding your play into the murky past or radiation-scarred future;
- new Bloodlines and an array of other foes for your Vampires to battle;
- additional rules for combat, magic, flight and a host of other dramatic systems.
Chapter One: The StoryEdit
Chapter Two: The ChronicleEdit
Chapter Three: The SettingEdit
Chapter Four: The MotiveEdit
Chapter Five: The EnemyEdit
Chapter Six: The WaysEdit
Appendix One: Enchanted Items for VampireEdit
Appendix Two: Lists of StorytellersEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|