Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Vampire: The Masquerade exploded into hobby games in 1991 and inspired a generation of fans of which the game industry had never seen before or since. The cultural significance Vampire left on not just the gaming world but on modern vampire-related pop culture can be seen and felt at virtually every turn and in every medium today. Vampire: The Masquerade - 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming after dark. This is the original Masquerade in all its glory, and our way of saying thank you and welcome home.
- * All thirteen original Clans, Clan variants and bloodlines, with their signature Disciplines
- * Classic rules updated from Vampire's Revised Edition
- * Character creation and advancement from Neonate to Methuselah
- * All the Disciplines from level one through nine
- * Updated setting to the modern nights
- * New full color original art by Tim Bradstreet and other classic Masquerade artists
Chapter One: A World of Darkness Edit
Chapter Two: Sects and Clans Edit
Chapter Three: Character and Traits Edit
Chapter Four: Disciplines Edit
Chapter Five: Rules Edit
Chapter Six: Systems and Drama Edit
Chapter Seven: Morality Edit
Chapter Eight: Storytelling Edit
Chapter Nine: The Others Edit
Chapter Ten: Bloodlines Edit
- This book was only available to those who had preordered and were attending The Grand Masquerade in 2011. "Antediluvian" pass holders got it a day early, pre-signed by many of the people responsible for creating the book.
- Everyone who had preordered either version of September 23, 2011. Several typos within the book and on the character sheet were fixed for the PDF. The PDF became available for general release on September 29, 2011. received a free PDF copy of the book (marble cover above), starting
- This is the first Classic World of Darkness book and Vampire: The Masquerade book to be released since the cancellation of those lines in 2004 (not including 2011's April Fools joke). It assumes Gehenna hasn't happened (yet), and places the metaplot in the hands of the players. The presentation is setting-agnostic, allowing individual Storytellers to choose which metaplot events (Assamite schism, Gangrel leaving the Camarilla, etc.) have occurred and which haven't.
- The spine of the book bears the Roman numerals XX for 20, which is also a subtle reference to the notorious Page XX of previous editions.
- Tony DiTerlizzi was left out of the credits initially for a piece of his in the Antagonist section. This piece is from the same section of , for which he was likewise uncredited; Tony's piece was misattributed to Vince Locke. This may make the longest time (13 years) between a piece's first appearance and its eventual proper credit, which appears in the V20 PDF.
| Previous book:|
Paths of Storytelling: Vampire
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|
Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition