Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Storytelling Game of Gothic Horror
- This, my childer, is the Long Night. The Age of Learning is toppled and forgotten. The Age of the Empire drowned in its own bile. This is an Age of Darkness.
- Look there, my childer, upon the lightless wild places, where no law exists save that of tooth and talon. Behold the human cities as well, where we may be as lords when the sun gutters and dies.
- Beware, my childer, of thy eternal enemies: of the savage ones, the skinchangers, who hunt as wolves. Of the knights of fire and sword, the witch-slayers. Of the burning scions of the Pit itself. But above all, my childer, beware one another, for we shall always be our own direst foes.
- This, my childer, is the Long Night. It is thine.
Book One: BackgroundEdit
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Chapter Two: SettingEdit
Chapter Three: ClansEdit
Book Two: BecomingEdit
Chapter Four: CharacterEdit
Chapter Five: DisciplinesEdit
Chapter Six: RulesEdit
Book Three: PermutationsEdit
Chapter Seven: SystemsEdit
Chapter Eight: StorytellingEdit
Chapter Nine: AntagonistsEdit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|
Vampire: The Dark Ages Storyteller Screen