Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enhance their already perfect forms, the Fairest use the contracts to make their beauty unearthly, powerful, and almost frightening to look at. This also allows mortals to view their true forms without remembering them, and does not cause problems with Clarity.
Changelings with the Merit Striking Looks gain minor bonuses when using these contracts.
- Mask of Superiority - While pretending to be someone in high standing, a changeling can convince others they are of a higher rank.
- Songs of Distant Arcadia - If performing in front of a powerful audience, the changeling performs any chosen act flawlessly.
- Splendor of the Envoy's Protection - If invoked in front of at least a dozen people, the changeling can drop their Mask without penalty to their Clarity.
- Mantle of Terrible Beauty - After fighting a duel, a changeling may turn their beauty into something terrible.
- Words of Memories Never Lived - If convincing an audience of a truth, the changeling puts on a superb performance that alters minds and memories.