|Authors:||Christopher Kobar (The Betrayed), Greg Stolze (Princes of the Fallen City), Chuck Wendig (Sleepers) with Will Hindmarch|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Editor:||Scribendi Editorial Services|
|Art Director:||Pauline Benney|
|Book Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Avery Butterworth, Cathy Wilkins, Roberto Marchesi, Michael Gaydos, Drew Tucker, Tomasz Jedruszek and Jean-Sebastian Rossbach|
|Front Cover Art:||Daren Bader|
|Quarterly Media Bias:||Carl Bowen|
|Shotgun Murderer:||Jeff Holt|
|Mugging:||Aaron Voss and Rebecca Schafer|
|Ruination of Airships in the Popular Consciousness:||Herb Morrison|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 29, 2005|
|Publication #:||WW 25301|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-258-7|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- You don't believe me?
- You think I am lying?
- You think I would lie to my Prince about something like this?
- Seven did this to your people liege.
- Here, tonight, the truth was in this room.
- It stood here and cut up your subjects - my sire! - to speak to us, and still you doubt it?
- Seven is real.
- This is the proof.
- They're here and they're not finished with us yet.
- - - Virgil Saint George, Seneschal to Prince Lyons
- This book includes:
- Three different possible truths to the mystery of the vampires known as VII, allowing Storytellers to use VII in multiple chronicles without spoiling any surprises.
- Guidelines and advice for using the vampires of VII in any chronicle, whether as player-controlled protagonists or shadowy and horrific enemies.
- New Disciplines, Merits, rituals and vampire lineages to add even more power and mystery to VII - or for Storytellers to use when creating their own versions of VII.
Chapter One: Princes of the Fallen City Edit
Chapter Two: The Betrayed Edit
Chapter Three: The Sleepers Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|