|Written by:||Martin Henley|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art:||Sam Araya, Trevor Claxton, Clint Langley, Efrem Palacios, Juan Serrano and Andrea Sorrentino|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 25, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 55583|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Something is inside my skin.
- Shifting, itching and scrabbling for purchase. It takes me over, pushing me down to darkness. My voice is not my voice; my steps are not my steps. I see my friends… it sees my friends. I cannot scream. I cannot warn them. I am powerless and small in my own body.
- Help. Please. Someone help me, before it’s too late. I am all alone. Fading to nothing.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Hunter: The Vigil.
- Under the Skin contains a collection of scenes, Storyteller character records, a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click. It is inspired by the upcoming Spirit Slayers book, but that book is not required to use Under the Skin.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|