Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Aaron Dembski-Bowden, Matthew McFarland, Travis Stout and Stewart Wilson|
|Additional Material:||Joseph Carriker|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||Matt Milberger|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Kári Gunnarsson and Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Mathias Kollros, Saana Lappalainen, Brian LeBlanc, Pat Loboyko, James Stowe|
|Cover Art:||Torstein Nordstrand|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 30, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 30103|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Bonds of Blood and Rage
- We are the children of the terrible wolves that hunted the world at the dawn of time. We are unified by our love of our mother the Moon and our dedication to the hunt. Fear us, for among our tribes, no wolf ever hunts alone.
- Tribes of the Moon includes:
- A deeper look into each of the Tribes of the Moon, including tales told in the voices of various tribal members.
- New character creation options, from tribe-specific rites and fetishes to lodges and Merits.
- Milestone Gifts: Tribe-specific abilities granted to proven werewolves by their Firstborn patrons.
- Sample characters, both famous and infamous, of the tribes.
Prologue: The Funeral of Eli Marks Edit
Chapter One: Blood Talons, Suthar Anzuth Edit
Chapter Two: Bone Shadows, Hirfathra Hissu Edit
Chapter Three: Hunters in Darkness, Meninna Edit
Chapter Four: Iron Masters, Farsil Luhal Edit
Chapter Five: Storm Lords, Iminir Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|