Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editor:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||Mike Chaney, Langdon Foss, Steve Prescott,|
|Cover Artist:||Steve Prescott|
|Layout, Typesetting||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
- Fang, Claw and Bullet
- Not all werewolves are creatures of the wild. Some stalk the city streets, hunting their prey in back alleys and boardrooms. Technology is their ally and computers are their slaves. When the war erupts in the city streets, they'll be ready to fight with tooth and claw, with electricity and glass. They are the Glass Walkers.
- Skating the Weaver's Webs
- The fifth revised Tribebook, Glass Walkers focuses on the most urbane of werewolf tribes. Inside are the secrets of the cyber-tribe's mystic powers over technology, as well as their tactics for fighting the War of the Apocalypse over electronic and concrete battlefields. No modern-day Werewolf fan should be without it.
Legends of the Garou: In the Stinking Basement, Three Sub-Levels Below the WyrmEdit
Chapter One: Mythological LogicEdit
The history of the Tribe is discussed. Multiple settings are addressed (Dark Ages, Wild West, etc...). It describes the conflicting myths between not only the origin of the tribe, but their role in the Apocalypse war. Information on "The Machine" is also presented.
Chapter Two: NetworkingEdit
The basics of Glass Walker society is discussed. Special attention is paid to the First Change, Septs Makeups, Auspice roles, Rites of Passage, and Lupus and Metis concerns are addressed. Glasswalker Septs and Camps are discussed.
Chapter Three: Corporate HeadhuntingEdit
- Iron Rider (Wild West ) Character Creation is explained.
- Tetrasomian (Renaissance) Character Creation is explained.
- Boli Zouhisze (Chinese) Character Creation is explained.
Chapter Four: DossiersEdit
Character Templates and noteworthy members of the tribe are presented.