Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Joseph Carriker, Stephen Michael DiPesa, Howard Ingham, Robin Laws, Matthew McFarland, Peter Schaefer, Malcolm Sheppard, Travis Stout, Chuck Wendig|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Additional writing:||Bill Bridges|
|Developers:||Bill Bridges and Will Hindmarch|
|Art Director and Layout:||matt milberger|
|Interior Art:||Natalia P, Jacen Burrows, Anthony Carpenter, Justin Norman, Peter Berting, Tom Biondolillio|
|Cover Art:||Jason Chan|
|Atlantean Certificate of Honor Winner|
|Once again, a Paradox caused us to omit Michael William Kaluta’s credit for his cover illustration to Tome of the Watchtowers. We apologize for the error and hereby award him with the Atlantean Certificate of Honor*.|
| * We can’t print the actual certificate, as we’re not really sure what it says; it’s written in High Speech. The recipient of the certificate is free to comb any Atlantean ruin in search of a translation, as per the guidelines listed in Secrets of the Ruined Temple, although White Wolf offers no indemnity against temple guardians or Atlantean wards or traps of any kind.
| On June 29, 2006, Jonathan Shepherd (contributing author to World of Darkness: Chicago, among others) passed away in his sleep. This book is dedicated to him, to a writer whose life and death helped others better appreciate the gift of life.|
Jonathan: The world is poorer for the books you will never have the chance to write, but far richer for the many friends who are better human beings for having known you. Thanks for all the stories we shared and chapters written in sagas unfinished. We miss you.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 15, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40302|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-429-6|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "You who would harness thunder to the chariot of your will and wield the winds with your breath - do you think these things are owed to you? That they will yield to the investigations of your mind, as a ripe fruit to the knife? Does the water obey the stone? No, the water, with its supple flow, carves the stone.
- So does magic carve your soul.
- As the sea hides its secrets from the land, so magic cloaks itself, revealing its depths only to those who plunge in. The Temple of the Mysteries lies sunk deep below these torrents, under the sediment of centuries. Can you hold your breath long enough to dig it out?"
- - The Tyrian, rumored archmaster
- This book includes:
- Advice on creating your own spells and understanding how cultural beliefs affect magic
- Speculations on the nature of archmastery and the rumored Abyssal Watchtowers
- A plethora of new spells and item enchantments
Introduction: The Ars Mysteriorum Edit
Chapter One: The Way of Fire — Making Magic Edit
Chapter Two: The Way of Air — Spell Lore Edit
Chapter Three: The Way of Water — Magic and Being Edit
Chapter Four: The Way of Earth — Magic Manifested Edit
Chapter Five: The Way of Void — Greater Secrets Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|