Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Jason Bolte|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art:||Abrar Ajmal, Sam Araya, James Cole, August Hall, Gavin Hargest, and Brian LeBlanc|
|Playtested by:||Jason Bolte, Kevin Bolte|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 6, 2008|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Can You Prevent Another Great Fire?
- Something disturbs the slumber of a quiet, rural town. Sixty years ago, this monster scarred the town in a terrible inferno. Now nearly rebuilt, the sightings have returned. The monster, known locally as Moth, was considered nothing more than a boogeyman to scare children. But those older folk who lived through his first visit know better. They know that Moth brings trouble.
- Confronted by a concerned Promethean, your throng enters the town in search of Moth, investigating his mysterious return, and, if it comes to that, removing him before the inferno begins again.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Promethean: The Created.
Background Information Edit
- The only SAS made for Promethean, it was released nearly a year and a half after the final sourcebook.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Promethean: The Created books
| Next book:|