|Senior Contributors:||Howard Ingham and Genevieve Podleski|
|Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 10, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 22007|
|Price:|| Print: $14.99|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- An Ancient Text Revealed and Re-Examined
- The story of Longinus is not a secret story, although some would hide it. But neither is it an open story. It requires study. It requires respect. To some it is the final source of wisdom, freedom, survival. To others it is an evil book, the source of all oppression. No matter what viewpoint you hold, the fact remains that the Testament of Longinus cannot be ignored.
- It is our history.
- - Henry Matthews, Editor of the Revised Edition
- A Chronicle Book for Vampire: The Requiem
- An “artifact” book detailing the tenets of the Longinian faith.
- Can be used as a prop in any Vampire: The Requiem or Mind's Eye Theatre: The Requiem game, or can be used by Storytellers and players as a resource from which to draw new roleplay and story ideas.
- A “revised edition” that digs deeper into the mysteries surrounding the followers of Longinus, including footnotes and anecdotes from characters within the world of Vampire: The Requiem.
Preface to the Revised Edition Edit
The Testament of Longinus Edit
The Malediction Edit
The Torments of Longinus Edit
The Rule of Golgotha Edit
The First Book of Sanguinaria Edit
The Second Book of Sanguinaria Edit
The Book of the Eschaton Edit
Appendix I: Textual History of the Testament of Longinus Edit
Appendix II: Fragments from the Longinian Apocrypha Edit
Appendix III: The Search for the Historical Longinus Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next release:|