Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Additional Editing:||Cynthia Summers|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Jeff Miracola, E. Allen Smith, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Art:||Jeff Miracola|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-612-9|
The Sea of Shadows is a sourcebook for Wraith: The Oblivion that details the eternal storm known as the Tempest, as well as information on Harrowings and tales of other strange and frightening locations.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- In the Swirling Mists of Shadow
- The Sea of Shadows is a lake of cold fire, burning through a wraith's self-delusions and setting flame to her Passions. It is a sea, not of murky, viscous water but of souls, and every drop is the pure essence of emotion. Foul Spectres lurk in its depths and enigmatic Ferrymen patrol the byways in search of lost souls. Who knows what else may await in the inky depths below?
- From the Twilight of the Soul
- The Sea of Shadows provides Storytellers with a complete overview of the geography of the Tempest, as well as additional information on storytelling [Harrowing]]s. Also included is a complete, ready-to-run adventure centered on the nightmarish realm known as the Sea of Shadows
The slick Johnny Liar finds out the hard way the Tempest does not negotiate.
This chapter also contains the purpose of the book, suggestions on how to use it, and the book lexicon.
Chapter One: Within the Soul Dark SeaEdit
How does one travel through the Tempest in the first place? This chapter has the information on the disorienting nature of the Tempest, the benefits of vehicles versus on-foot travel, and the other Dark Kingdoms and special zones that can be found mixed among the storm.
Chapter Two: Riders on the StormEdit
The terrifying creatures that dwell almost exclusively within the storm that many wraiths who never leave land see are detailed in this chapter, as well as a few wraithly groups that take advantage of the turbulent nature of the Tempest.
Chapter Three: By Darkness OvertakenEdit
Chapter Four: Adrift on the Sea of ShadowsEdit
A Tempest-based campaign that pulls in many of the most dangerous aspects of the Tempest.
Appendix: The Ferryman's SackEdit
- Smiling Lord: Someone stole his mask. And he isn't happy...
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|
Wraith Players Guide