Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Elizabeth Ditchburn, Heather Grove|
|Additional Writing:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Eric Lacombe, Brian LeBlanc, Andrew Ritchie, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Art:||Larry MacDougall|
|Cover Design||Matt Milberger|
|Layout & Typesetting||Matt Milberger|
|Playtesters:||Joe Boerjes, Roger Dingledine, Chris Douglas, Jeffrey Howard, Charles Scott Hubler, Larry Lennoff, Harold S. MacKiernan, Sybil Shearin, Cris Shuldiner|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-663-3|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- They Told You There Was No Coming Back
- "Vincent screamed when he saw us -- me -- again. After killing me, he'd expected me to stay dead. A reasonable assumption, don't you think? But my Shadow and I, well, we're not reasonable people." -- Ryan Shearin, Risen
- They Lied
- Here's what you've been waiting for: the way back to the Skinlands. Here's what you'll need to get there. Here's the terrible price that, no matter what, you'll have to pay.
- The Risen is a guide to the Walking Dead, those who dare to take their bodies back from the embrace of the coffin. Included are the powers, limitations and history of the Risen, as well as the terrible secret that each revenant carries with her. Gaze out from the selplchre, and remember: Passion will always be stronger than the grave.
Ghost Story: A New LifeEdit
A murdered mother returns to protect the son she left behind and avenge her death.
How to use the book in campaigns, as well as additional reading to get you in the mood for a Risen campaign.
Chapter One: A Lust For LifeEdit
Presented as a message between vampires, this chapter describes the origins of the Risen, as well as their place in wraithly society, the details of the act of Rising, and how Risen can easily pass for vampires.
Chapter Two: The Art of Rising From the GraveEdit
Chapter Three: In the SkinlandsEdit
Once a wraith crosses over the Shroud and into a body, this chapter describes the sensations and difficulties a Risen can expect in a living world. It also offers story suggestions for creating or integrating a Risen into campaigns.
Chapter Four: The Shine of Dead EyesEdit
Five pre-made Risen characters for your haunting pleasure...
Appendix: Stories of the RisenEdit
The most famous, infamous, and influential Risen who have entered (and left) the Shadowlands.
- Persephone - The first Risen
| Previous book:|
Wraith: The Oblivion Second Edition
| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|