|Authors:||Will Hindmarch, Christopher Lee Simmons, Eddy Webb|
|Developer:||Will Hindmarch, Eddy Webb|
|Editors:||Jason Bolte, Genevieve Podleski|
|Playtesters:||Amanda Barton, David Bounds, Genevieve Podleski, Sean Posey, Michelle Webb|
|Contributors:||Joseph Carriker, Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction:||matt milberger & Jessica Mullins|
|Layout:||matt milberger, Jessica Mullins, & Chauncey Adkins|
|Interior Art:||Sam Araya, Pauline Benney, Aleski Bridot, Avery Butterworth, Matt Dixon, Marko Djurdjevic, Travis Ingram, Mark Nelson, Torstein Nordstrand, Michael Phillippi, Jean-Sebastian Rossbach, Dave Seeley|
|Cover Art:||Becky Jollensten, Dave Seely, Matt Dixon, & Sam Araya|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||May 3, 2012|
Compilesand in a single volume suitable for print.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Two nights among the undead.``
- They say an infamous old vampire is buried in an overgrown old cemetery outside the city. But his hiding spot was lost, even by his own cult... until tonight.
- You've got the only known clues to his whereabouts, a sealed box containing something of his that'll supposedly wake him up, and one night to find his grave, dig him up and bring him back to the city.
- A devoted protector of the Masquerade hires your coterie to find dirt on an officer of the local court who got caught feeding, and to deal with the mortal artist who witnessed it. At first it looks like a straightforward job,but the whole situation is like digging into an old grave — there’s a lot under the surface that most people don’t want to see.
- An adventure compilation for Vampire: The Requiem, including The Resurrectionists and Criminal Intent
- Two adventures for Vampire: the Requiem
- Character sheets and scene cards for easy record-keeping
- Five pre-generated player characters, complete with character sheets, backstory, and Storyteller suggestions
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|