|Written by:||Christopher Allen, Peter Schaefer, Leath Sheales, Sam Young|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Brian Leblanc, Andrew Trabbold, Leonardo Albiero, H.H. Ambrose, Jeff Holt, James Stow|
|Front Cover Art:||Brian Leblanc|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 11, 2016|
The Pack is a sourcebook for Werewolf: The Forsaken. The book describes the dynamics of the central unit of Uratha society, the pack, as well as how it interacts with lodges, other supernaturals and other developments.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The wolf must hunt, but it cannot hunt alone. Your hunts need the talents and instincts of other werewolves to slaughter the most dangerous prey. Your hunting grounds and families need the watching eyes of those with the blood of the Wolf of the spirit of the Moon. Your pack needs grounding in the world, humans who provide their contacts, expertise, and support. A pack is not a pack without a totem, a warden in the world of Spirit that watches over the entire pack.
- A pack is family and gang and club and cult, but some werewolves go further. Tragedy drives werewolves apart, leaving the Wolf-Blooded to hold the pack together and herd the surviving Uratha in service to the Siskur-Dah. A pack cannot hunt without knowledge of the broader supernatural world, so accepts a mystic into their ranks. Packs form protectorates and fragile alliances, cemented in rituals of honor or arranged marriage. A packmate joins a Lodge, a mystery-cult that teaches dangerous secrets that empower their whole pack on the hunt.
- Alone you die. Together you will feast on the blood of your prey.
- This book includes:
- The pack from within and without, including a number of sample packs.
- Other organizations of werewolves, including protectorates and Lodges.
- New systems for pack creation, hunting nature, and pack tactics.
- Three new hunting grounds that show different sides to the pack.
Chapter One: Us and ThemEdit
Infos about the pack as a tradition of the Uratha in general.
Chapter Two: Moving PartsEdit
Infos about the roles within a pack, including the possible inclusion of other supernaturals.
Chapter Three: The Wider WorldEdit
Chapter Four: Hunting GroundsEdit
|Previous book:||Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|