|Written by:||Justin Achilli, Jason Andrew, Martin Henley, Matthew McFarland, Matthew Sanderson, Ree Soesbee|
|Development:||Justin Achilli, Eddy Webb|
|Cover Art:||Michael Gaydos|
|Vampire: The Masquerade was created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc, The Onyx Path.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
The Hunters Hunted II is a V20 sequel/update to .
- Most mortals turn away from the darkness that preys upon them, going about their lives in despair of the Damned and the evils they visit upon the world. But a precious few wage a personal war to shine light on those shadows and diminish them, like solitary candles shining in the night. The path of the hunter is lonely and fraught with danger, at once beset by the monsters they hunt and looked upon with suspicion by their fellow mortals they thanklessly seek to protect.
- Hunters Hunted 2 revisits one of the seminal titles of the Vampire: The Masquerade, in which the players take on the roles of those who seek to bring an end to the depredations of the undead. Included are details on those who choose to take up the good fight, expanding the options available to players and offering a host of new storytelling opportunities. No lone hunter or vigilant troupe should face the night without learning the ways of the hunter contained within this book.
- Hunters Hunted 2 includes:
- Systems by which to play a vampire hunter — one who hunts the Kindred in the World of Darkness.
- Practical advice and teamwork-tactics game systems to bring to bear against the Damned.
- Updated systems for supernatural Numina powers that can grant hunters an edge against the undead.
- Updated information on The Inquisition, Project Twilight, The Arcanum, criminal organizations, and additional gear included as a result of the Deluxe HH2 Kickstarter Stretch Goals.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|