Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Kelley Barnes, Bill Bridges, Stephen Michael DiPesa, Will Hindmarch, and Ken Hite|
|Developer:||Eddy Webb & Will Hindmarch|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Direction:||matt milberger|
|Book Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Interior Art:||Justin Norman, Costas Harritas, Brian Leblanc, Jim Pavelec, Ken Meyer Jr., Carlos Samuel Araya, Jamie Tolagson, James Cole, Mark Poole, Avery Butterworth, & Jeremy McHugh|
|Cover Art:||Samuel Araya|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 24, 2011|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-536-5|
|Publication #:||WW 55020|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
- - Joseph Conrad, Under Western Eyes
- In the Harvesters, the characters are pitted against a group of kidnappers that prey upon the forgotten people and sell them off to the highest bidder. They visit upon those lost souls any torment that pleases them, so long as they don't compromise the bottom line.
- In Chicago Workings, when a new neighbor moves into the characters' neighborhood, they become the final hinge in a fifty-year-old secret struggle between the ghosts of two Chicago geomancers. The fate of their occult conflict is in the characters' hands.
- An adventure compilation for the World of Darkness.
The Harvesters Edit
Chicago Workings: Act One Edit
Chicago Workings: Act Two Edit
Legacy Security and Courier Services Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|