Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Stephen Michael DiPesa|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art:||Sam Araya, Jim Pavelec, Brian Leblanc, Justin Norman, Costas Harritas, Mark Poole, Cyril Van Der Haegen, Jim Cole, Andy Trabbold, Jason Manley|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 29, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 55908|
- This article is about the Storytelling Adventure System product. For other uses of the term, see Harvester.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- People Disappear All The Time. Will You Be One Of Them?
- In The Harvesters, the characters are pitted against a group of kidnappers that prey upon the forgotten people and sell them off to the highest bidder. They visit upon those lost souls any torment that pleases them, so long as they don’t compromise the bottom line. But all isn’t as it seems, and what at first appears to be a perfectly normal (if genuinely monstrous) crime begins to show the involvement of something unnatural around the edges, revealing to the characters a glimpse of the strange and terrifying things that lurk in the shadows.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for the World of Darkness, inspired by Midnight Roads.
- The Harvesters contains a number of interactive links that take you to page reference, reference sheets and even props that you can use at the gaming table.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book: