Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||David Chart, Jess Hartley, Will Hindmarch and Steve Kenson|
|Art Director:||Craig Grant|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Joel Biske, John Bridges, Brian LeBlanc, Justin Norman|
|Cover Art:||Michael Komarck|
|Ethan’s New Nickname by:||Aileen Miles|
|Not Tennis, But the Other Thing:||Brian Glass, matt milberger and Craig Grant|
|That Smell:||John “Bax” Masterson|
|Passport Control:||Oscar Garza|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 2, 2007|
|Publication #:||WW 40308|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-432-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Oppenheimer was no mage, but how can you say he wasn't a wizard? I'm sure he'd never seen any Watchtower or Atlantis god-king or any of your other old myths. But he conjured up something the world had never seen before and changed this Earth forever. No mage had ever done what he did, but we consider ourselves the Awakened people. I'll bet you anything that when he saw the flash, he woke up, whether it was like us or not. Imagine what we can do when we see through the Lie and recognize that magic and science are all the same thing: wondrous."
- — Morton, Libertine Futurist
- Modern Magic, Modern Myths
- Rethink it. Rethink what you know about magic. About human history. About what's real and what's myth. The Free Council is questioning everything. Sometimes this leads to new breakthroughs in sorcery. Sometimes this leads to disaster. What it never creates… is trust.
- An Order book for Mage: The Awakening™
- The definitive guide on the youngest of the five Orders of Atlantean magic — a must for any Mage player.
- An insider's look at the Free Council, including unique cabals blending technology and magic, new spells and rotes, and artifacts utilizing both science and magic.
- A history of the Free Council and an exploration of the cults, clubs and cells that make up its unusual social structure — and how to tell thrilling stories using it all.
Chapter One: Escaping Yesterday Edit
Chapter Two: The Libertine Culture Edit
Chapter Three: Arcane Operating System Edit
System Appendix: The Libertine Character Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|